Description on back:
‘In 20 seasons, the Seattle Mariners have experienced some of the greatest moments in baseball history. From Diego Segui’s first pitch on April 6, 1977 to Alex Rodriguez’ batting title and breakout season at shortstop in 1996, the Mariners have created baseball memories that will last a lifetime. Now, for the first time, these magical moments are contained in one video–The 20 Greatest Moments in Mariners History.
Join Mariners broadcasting legend Dave Niehaus for a look back at video highlights of the Mariners first twenty years, including:
• Gaylord Perry’s 300th win
• Alvin Davis’ Rookie of the Year Award
• Chris Bosio’s no-hitter
• Jay Buhner’s cycle
• Randy Johnson’s no-hitter and Cy Young Award
• The Griffeys’ back-to-back homers
• Ken Griffey Jr.’s great catches and 8 straight home runs
• The 1995 playoff ride–Refuse to Lose
• And much, much more
Sorry, rye bread, mustard and salami sold separately.’
©1997 Major League Baseball, Seattle Mariners Baseball Club
Added to assist the fans and team via YouTube with a digital preservation and transfer in the 40th Anniversary season. The first two of three VHS tapes, 1995 and 1996, have been available on YouTube elsewhere.