5. Antonio Brown almost scored what would have been a game winning TD with 0 seconds on the clock. To add onto that, you could argue that the Steelers playoff hopes had diminished after that heartbreaking loss.
4. Cowboys receiver Jackie Smith dropped what would have been a game tying TD in Super Bowl XIII. The Cowboys were forced to kick a field goal, and they would end up losing the Super Bowl, 35-31.
3. Arguably the most controversial call in sports history, “The Failed Mary’ was an incredible stroke of luck for the Seahawks and a horrible, heartbreaking loss for the Packers. It looked like an obvious interception by Jennings which would have sealed a win on Monday Night Football, but the refs had different thoughts and one of the officials called the play a touchdown.
2. This one is self explanatory. In Super Bowl XXXIV, Kevin Dyson was tackled all but one yard short of what would have been a game-tying TD (if the extra point was good). A clutch tackle by a Rams player gave them a Super Bowl win.
1. Malcolm Butler snags an INT with 26 seconds left in Super Bowl 49. This basically eliminates the chances for Seattle. Many people criticise Pete Carroll for not running it with now retired RB Marshawn Lynch.
Thanks for watching! If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these playlists:
Intro- #1 template on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWNSn0OQeLs
Editing Software: Camtasia 2
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/b/101480425540495585789/?pageId=101480425540495585789
Business Email :email@example.com
Thank you for staying tuned into these videos. Remember to like, subscribe, share, and comment! I am open to any and all video ideas. It helps me out a ton.
Note: These videos feature NFL clips. The NFL entirely owns the rights to every one of the clips I use in my videos. No copyright infringement intended. These videos are for entertainment purposes ONLY. The NFL copyright claims these videos immediately after they are uploaded. Once again, all rights go to the NFL and its affiliates.